Dr. Robert Detweiler and Dr. Michael Parke are now certified to recommend Medical Marijuana at our practice in Lansdale, Pa.
Only patients suffering from one of the following medical conditions may currently participate in Pennsylvania’s medical marijuana program:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Cancer, including remission therapy.
- Crohn’s disease.
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the central nervous system (brain-spinal cord) with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, and other associated neuropathies.
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders.
- HIV / AIDS.
- Huntington’s disease.
- Inflammatory bowel disease.
- Intractable seizures.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Neurodegenerative diseases.
- Opioid use disorder for which conventional therapeutic interventions are contraindicated or ineffective, or for which adjunctive therapy is indicated in combination with primary therapeutic interventions.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain.
- Sickle cell anemia.
- Terminal illness.
A few symptoms that do not yet qualify are:
We are always happy to answer your questions if you are not sure you will qualify.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW BEFORE CALLING THE OFFICE FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
1- If you are not currently a patient of Detweiler Family Medicine we will need a copy of your medical records that shows one of the above diagnosed symptoms. Have those records faxed to 215-368-8772, Attn: Nora
2- If this is your first visit please click on “New Medical Marijuana Registration” and complete.
3- If this is a renewal appointment please click on ” Medical Marijuana Re-Certification Registration” and complete.
4- A patient ID, given to you by the state after registering is required before you make an appointment with Detweiler Family Medicine.