- Log onto medicalmarijuana.pa.gov
- Click on How to get Medical Marijuana link on right side of screen
- Click on Medical Marijuana Registry
- Click on Adult Patient Registration ( Or caretaker for a minor)
- Complete the requested information
- Create a user name and password
- You will receive a Patient ID# . Write this down as this is how you will make an appointment with our office.
- Call Nora at 215-368-1900 to make your first appointment with the office.
- Initial appointment is $200 cash/credit and is not covered by insurance.
- Once you have completed your appointment and are certified by Dr. Detweiler you will return to medicalmarijuana.pa.gov and complete your transaction to get your Medical Marijuana card.
It is important to note that an appointment does not mean you will be certified. The state of Pennsylvania only allows for very specific symptoms to qualify for Medical Marijuana. We reserve the right to decline recommendations per state regulations.
It is also important to note that if we believe you qualify and certify you as such that the state still has the right to deny your card. We have no say in their decision.
Carriers of a CDL license or Gun Carry Permit are not permitted to be recommended for Medical Marijuana.