- Log onto medicalmarijuana.pa.gov
- Click on Patient & Caregivers link on right side of screen.
- Click on Returning Users, type in your user name and password.
- Click on Patient Settings.
- SCROLL DOWN and click on BLUE BUTTON that says renew my certification.
- Complete these steps before calling for your re-certification appointment
- Have your Patient ID ready when you call us at 215-368-1900 to make your follow-up appointment.
- This appointment will cost $100 cash/credit and is not covered by insurance and will renew you for (1) one year.
It is important to note that an appointment does not mean you will be re-certified. The state of Pennsylvania only allows for very specific symptoms to qualify for Medical Marijuana. We reserve the right to decline recommendations per state regulations.
It is also important to note that if we believe you qualify and re-certify you as such that the state still has the right to deny your card. We have no say in their decision.
Carriers of a CDL license or Gun Carry Permit are not permitted to be recommended for Medical Marijuana.