SAME DAY WALK-IN EXPRESS CARE FOR MANY OF YOUR HEALTHCARE NEEDS
EXPRESS CARE HOURS ARE DIFFERENT THEN OFFICE HOURS
MONDAY-THURSDAY 8:30-1:00 pm & 2:00 pm-7:30 pm
FRIDAY 8:30-12:00 pm & 1pm-3:30 pm
LAST PATIENT WILL BE CHECKED IN 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO EXPRESS CARE CLOSING
WALK-IN EXPRESS CARE POLICY
Please take a few minutes to review our walk-in policies.
- Walk-in appointments are a service provided to current active patients of Detweiler Family Medicine.
- The following services are covered by our walk-in express care providers:
- ER Follow-Ups
- Sports Physicals
- Blood Pressure Follow-Ups
- Chronic Conditions Care
- Diabetic Follow-Ups
- Lab Reviews
- Stitch Removal
- COVID Testing
- The following medications may be prescribed or filled for a short dosage. A follow up appointment with your current provider will be required for a full refill for:
- Controlled Medications
- The following appointment types are NOT ELIGIBLE FOR WALK IN CARE:
- Annual Wellness
- Medical Marijuana
- Travel Vaccines
- Walk in appointments are First Come, First Served and may require a long wait.
- Walk in appointments are subject to the same co-pays and billing as a scheduled appointment.